St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A 52-year-old man reported the hood of his vehicle was scratched by someone. The incident was reported around 4:30 p.m. Nov. 16.
- An intoxicated man was refused entry in Ameristar Casino around 2:20 a.m. Nov. 17 and destroyed a trash can.
- Several mailboxes on College Drive were destroyed between 10 p.m. Nov. 16 and 7 a.m. Nov. 17.
- A car was reportedly keyed while parked in a parking lot of Clock Tower Square between 5:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Nov. 17.
- Property Damage was reported on Yale Blvd. and Rebecca Drive between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Nov. 18.
- Police took an intoxicated subject into protective custody from North Main Street around midnight Nov. 18.
- A 39-year-old woman reported someone stole the license plate tabs. The theft was noticed while her son was at college using the vehicle and he received a ticket for not having tabs.
- A 1997 Town Car was taken without the owners consent from the 100 block of Brookside Court around 10 p.m. Nov. 16.
- A woman reported that her son had possession of narcotics at her house in the 1500 block of Dartmouth around 5:50 p.m. Nov. 16.
- Police arrested a motorist during a traffic stop after the person was found to have marijuana in their possession. The stop was at 7 p.m. Nov. 16 at Cunningham Avenue.
- A shop in the 1300 block of South Fifth Street was robbed after a female suspect fled on foot with merchandise around 12:20 a.m. Nov. 17.
Urinating in Public
- Police observed an intoxicated person urinating in the walkway near the 200 block of North Main Street around 1:30 a.m. Nov. 17.
- A dog bite was reported at Five Acres Animal Shelter around 9 a.m. Nov. 17.
Abuse of Child
- Police received a report that a 6-year-old boy was struck by his father with a belt leaving bruises. The incident occurred on Bel Rae Court between 5 p.m. Nov. 16 and 9 a.m. Nov. 19.