St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Police arrested the driver of a vehicle for driving while intoxicated after the driver was found in a vehicle on the railroad tracks near Elm Point Road and Grandview around 2:25 a.m. Sept. 30. A witness told police he saw the driver crash the vehicle on the tracks.
- More than $3,500 was stolen from an automobile parked in the 3,000 block of Elm Street between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- A customer at a gas station on Harry S. Truman Blvd. refused to pay his entire $46.80 gas bill, offering only $40 around 9:40 p.m. Sept. 28.
- Someone stripped the steering column in an attempt to steal a motor vehicle while parked on South Old Highway 94 between 7 p.m. Sept. 14 and 9:45 a.m. Sept. 28.
- A 32-year-old woman reported she was harassed on Sept. 28.
- The Circle K at Harry S Truman Blvd. received a counterfeit $20 bill from a customer. The incident was reported Sept. 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Checking account information was reportedly stolen from a 60-year-old woman on South Main Street and used to obtain $1,200 in gift cards from Lowe's in North Carolina.
- Police took a driver into custody after they drove at excessive speeds and ran stop signs in a mobile home park at Town West Drive around 4:45 p.m. Sept. 28.
- Police arrested a 21-year-old woman for statutory rape after she was found in the vehicle in the rear of a property on Falcons Way with a 16-year-old boy.
- Police arrested a 19-year-old woman after her mother discovered a box with drug paraphernalia at her home on Forest Avenue Sept. 29.
- Police arrested two people for a peace disturbance and resisting arrest at the corner of North Second Street and Monroe.