The following arrest information was supplied by the . It does not indicate a conviction.
- An 86-year-old woman reported a robbery in the parking lot of a McDonalds on South Fifth Street around 12 p.m. Feb. 19. A handbag and wallet were taken.
- A 27-year-old man found the door pried open on the top floor of his apartment at Presswick Lane while he was gone between 7 p.m. Feb. 16 and 7:15 p.m. Feb. 18. A safe with cash was stolen from the bedroom and a television, BlueRay player and clothing were also taken.
- A 76-year-old man reported someone left the head of a deer in his driveway at Edgemont Street. The incident was reported around 12:15 p.m. Feb. 19.
- A 1998 Cadillac Deville Limousine was stolen from the commuter lot at Veteran’s Memorial Parkway and Fairgrounds Road between Feb. 4 and Feb. 19.
- A cell phone was reportedly stolen from an unlocked car parked at North Second Street between 7 p.m. Feb. 17 and 9 a.m. Feb. 18.
- A 35-year-old woman reported a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan was stolen from a home on Sherman Park Drive between 9:30 p.m. Feb. 19 and 6:30 a.m. Feb. 20.
- A bouncer from was reportedly struck by the person he was attempting to escort from the bar Feb. 18 around 12:30 a.m., according to police rerports.
Urinating in Public
- Police took someone into protective custody after they were seen urinating under a street lamp in the parking lot about 40 feet from public restrooms on North Main Street around 12:30 a.m. Feb. 18.
- Police took someone into protective custody for urinating on the sidewalk in front of the 100 block of South Main Street.
- Police responded to a disturbance at a home in the 18000 block of Santa Fe between several juveniles around 1 a.m. Feb. 18. Police took one adult and five juveniles into custody for being a minor in possession of alcohol and drug paraphernalia.
- Police arrested a man for violating the Missouri Controlled Substance law after his sister reported finding capsules of what she believed to be heroin in his room at a home on Hunters Ridge around 10 p.m. Feb. 18.
Driving While Intoxicated
- Police arrested someone for driving while intoxicated at South Main Street near Interstate 70 around 12:20 a.m. on Feb. 19 after pulling the driver over for having a temporary tag.
- A light post at was possibly struck by a vehicle between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Feb. 18. The post split in half and fell to the ground, according to the report.
- A 60-year-old woman reported a mirror on her vehicle that had been parked in a lot on Ameristar Blvd. between 5 p.m. Feb. 18 and 5 a.m. Feb. 19 been broken.
- Remnants of a small fire in the bowl area of the St. Charles Skate Park were found around 12:50 p.m. Feb. 19.
- A man reported someone pried open the rear garage door of a home on Grandview Ct. in St. Charles on Feb. 19.
- A 53-year-old woman reported her vehicle window was damaged while parked at Westbury Drive in St. Charles between 1 and 4:30 p.m. Feb. 19.
- Graffiti was found at the basketball court at by St. Charles Parks staff around 10:30 a.m. Feb. 20.
- A woman living on North New Town Blvd. reported someone who appeared to be intoxicated banged and kicked on her apartment door around 12:30 a.m. Feb. 19 and tried to use his key to enter the home. When she said the apartment did not belong to him, he shouted threats.
- A damaged vehicle that had been abandoned on a roadway in New Town was towed around 5 p.m. Feb. 19. No vehicles or buildings were found damaged in the area.