The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A purse containing credit cards, debit cards and money was stolen from a business at N. Main Street on Feb. 27. Police have possible suspect information.
- A driver left a gas station at S. 5th Street on Feb. 28 without paying for $40 worth of gas.
- A dump trailer, valued at $3,500, was stolen at West Clay Street on Feb. 28.
- A recently-fired subject called a co worker threatening him with violence at Corporate Hills Drive on Feb. 28.
- Police responded to an assault report in the 1400 block of Park Court on Feb. 28.
- A subject was observed walking down street refusing to give way to motor traffic at N. Main Street on Feb. 28. The subject fled from officers and was taken into custody shortly thereafter.
Urinating In Public
- A subject arrested for urinating in public in the 200 block of N. Main on March 1.
Traffic Accident Exchange
- A vehicle slid on ice struck stop sign at Bluestone Drive and Pralle Lane on March 1.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.