A man sold an undercover officer marijuana and an ecstasy tablet Oct. 18, according to a St. Charles County Drug Task Force detective.
Jacob James Hampton, 19, of the 800 block of San Miguel Drive in unincorporated St. Charles County near St. Charles, was charged Thursday with distributing a controlled substance, possessing a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
An undercover officer said Hampton sold him seven grams of marijuana and an ecstasy pill for $140 Oct. 18 at Hampton’s home, which is off Veterans Memorial Parkway. Detectives executed a search warrant on the home Thursday.
They reported finding the following items:
- Pipes used to smoke marijuana
- Gallon-size plastic bags with trace amounts of marijuana
- Nine morphine tablets
- A sandwich bag containing marijuana
- A Cobra .38 special
Hampton is being held in St. Charles County jail in lieu of a $50,000 bond.
For more information on St. Charles Patch, see the following articles:
- Heroin Distribution Charge Related to Roommate's Death
- Tip Leads Drug Task Force to St. Charles Area Meth Lab