A man is charged with selling cocaine six times to an undercover officer in St. Charles County, four times in St. Charles and once each in O’Fallon and St. Peters.
Brian Patrick Weir, 23, was charged Oct. 1 with six counts of distributing a controlled substance and one count each of possessing a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
Weir is homeless according to a court document, but his last known address was listed as being in the 600 block of Wood Fern Drive in west St. Louis County.
A St. Charles County Drug Task Force detective said Weir met with an undercover officer six times, transacting drug deals inside the officer’s car or Weir’s car:
- Aug 22, sold the officer 2 grams of cocaine at 1423 South Fifth Street in St. Charles
- Aug. 26, sold the officer 1.5 grams of cocaine at 1300 Bass Pro Drive in St. Charles
- Aug. 29 sold the officer 1.7 grams of cocaine at 2311 Upper Bottom Road in St. Charles
- Sept. 3 sold the officer 1.6 grams of cocaine at 2311 Upper Bottom Road in St. Charles
- Sept. 19 sold the officer cocaine at 705 Highway K in O’Fallon
- Sept. 30 sold the officer cocaine at 101 Westfield Drive in St. Peters
The detective said that during the transaction Sept. 30, Weir requested the undercover officer to use the cocaine and gave the officer a short straw to snort the cocaine.
Weir left the vehicle and several drug task force members approached him. Weir tried to run away, but was caught, according to a court document.
Weir is being held in St. Charles County jail. Bail was set at $250,000, cash only.