Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the , Sunday, July 15 to Tuesday, July 17.
- An officer responded to the 100 block of Antoinette Terrace at 10:05 a.m. in reference to property damage to a vehicle.
- An officer responded to the intersection of Hwy. N and Hawk Ridge Trail at 11:24 a.m. for a minor traffic accident with no injuries.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:54 p.m.
- An officer responded to the 80th block of Woodlake Court for a report of suspicious circumstances.
- At 12:26 a.m., a 44-year-old female was arrested for DWI on I-64.
- An accident was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6:35 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:47 a.m., an officer took a report of fraudulent use of a credit device on Marine Terrace. A 45-year-old male victim reported that $1006 was fraudulently removed from his checking account.
- At 8:50 a.m., an officer responded to South Charlemagne Drive and assisted a resident with discarding old ammunition.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 1:21 p.m. on Technology Drive at Meadows Circle Drive.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:30 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:39 p.m., officers responded to the 100 block of Big River Drive to meet with a complainant in reference to an altercation over traffic conditions. An investigation determined the incident to be non-criminal in nature.
- At 3:50 p.m., an officer arrested a 37-year-old male for driving while revoked (felony offense) on Civic Center Drive.
- At 8:12 p.m., an officer responded to the station for a report of a bicycle that had been stolen from the .
- At 6:22 a.m., an officer responded to the 1100 block of South Charlemagne for a report of property damage. A mailbox valued at $200 was damaged.
- At 9:37 a.m., an officer arrested a 47-year-old male for DWI/chronic offender and property damage on Hawks Landing Drive. The male driver later refused a breath test.
- An officer took at report on Lake Forest Circle at 2:45 of a .38 caliber handgun and other items stolen from inside a vehicle parked in the garage of a home.
- A burglary involving a juvenile was reported at 2:41 p.m. on Ampere Place.
- At 4:09 p.m., an officer responded to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of larceny/shoplifting. An investigation revealed a suspect who made full restitution for the theft.