As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, March 23 at 7 p.m. at , 1900 W Randolph St. in St. Charles.
- What? Kids ages 11-13 can enjoy a night of dancing with friends. Attendees are not be allowed to leave the building until a parent picks them up. Register in advance and pay $7. Cost is $8 at the door.
- When/Where? Friday, March 23 at 7 p.m. at 4795 N Highway 94, St. Charles.
- What? Friends of the Hart family are sponsering a trivia night to benefit the family of 10, that lost their father and husband to cancer. Doors open at 6:30 and trivia begins 7 p.m. Tables of 8 are $160. Guests will enjoy popcorn, beer, and soda and cash prizes. For reservations, contact Sandy Macke at 636-734-4764 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Wilson at 636- 946-4801.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 24 at 9 a.m. at the _, 1 Convention Center Plaza in St. Charles.
- What? See cooking demonstrations, dance performances, hear speakers and explore kid-friendly booths. Admission is free.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 24 at 12 p.m. at , 1050 S Riverside Dr., St. Charles.
- What? The Circus is in town and on Saturday, you can see the 70th Annual Moolah Shrine Circus Parade. The parade route will begin at the top of North Riverside Drive and end at the Lewis & Clark Boathouse.
St. Charles Municipal Band Concert
- When/Where? Sunday, March 25 2 p.m. at Lindenwood Cultural Center, 400 N. Kingshighway.
- What? Take in the spring concert of the St. Charles Municipal Band and enjoy complimentary cookies, brownies and refreshments.
- When/Where? Sunday, March 25, 3 p.m. , 801 1st Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Scott Andrews, principal clarinet for the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and accomplished pianist Nina Farrigno will present a spirited program for the Crescendo Concert Series.
Live Music at The Bridge
- When/Where? Friday, March 23, 7:30 p.m.
- What? Dan Younger will perform at The Bridge Friday.