Yoga studios around St. Charles are offering special deals for the new year.
- Jane's House of Well-Being: Located at 1112c First Capitol Drive in St. Charles. Receive your first class free with purchase of a four class card ($43). Community class offered Sundays from 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Donations for this class benefit the scholarship fund. Learn more here.
- Bluebird Yoga: Located at 416 South Main Street, Ste. B in St. Charles. Try two weeks unlimited yoga for $20. Enroll in the Yogapalooza challenge, $90 for unlimited yoga Jan. 1-31. Those who practice: 30 days in the month are entered to win a year of free yoga, 25 or more days in the month are entered to win three months of free yoga, 20 or more days in the month are entered to win a manduka mat. Learn more here.
- A Divine Journey:1177 S. Duchesne in St. Charles. Five class card is $40. Monthly unlimited is $50. A four week beginner's workshop is $40. Learn more here.
- Barefoot Yoga Studio: Located at 7519 Mexico Road in St. Peters. Five class pass is $50. Try a two-hour class from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Jan. 1 with meditation, an hour-long beginnger/intermediate flow and 30 minutes of restorative poses. Cost is $25. Learn more here.
Other places offering yoga classes:
- St. Peters Rec Plex: Yoga class 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Jan. 8 to Jan. 29. Cost is $53 to general public, $43 for passholders.