Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around St. Charles County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the four St. Charles County Patch sites — St. Charles Patch, St. Peters Patch, O'Fallon Patch and Wentzville Patch — over the last few days:
- A St. Louis alderman was on eastbound Highway 370 near Elm Street in St. Charles.
- Nick Watson, 18, from St. Peters, was killed after in Chesterfield. His . An O'Fallon woman was also injured in the crash.
- MoDOT announced that the at the end of August—ahead of schedule. MoDOT also dedicated a Travel Safe Zone for a stretch of Hwy. 61 near Wentzville that is .
- A teenager was charged with inside homes near O'Fallon.
- Wentzville-native and University of Wisconsin star running back .
- After being at the March 17 St. Charles County Republican Caucus, , but sorry he had to go through the trial to begin with.
- in the St. Louis region in St. Charles on Monday. This is the first restaurant to open inside the Streets of St. Charles, a development at the intersection of Interstate 70 and Fifth Street.
- were stolen from Walmart in Wentzville.
- The St. Peters Board of Aldermen expressed their support for a
- In the St. Charles 106 House seat race, than her opponent, Kyle Albert.
- The St. Charles Chill, a new hockey franchise of the Central Hockey League, will at the St. Charles Family Arena.
- The O’Fallon Senior Advisory Committee is to fill a vacancy in Ward 3.
- to the Streets of St. Charles Plan, which is expected to generate about $4.5 million less in taxes.
- Farmhouse Sandwiches, , will open Aug. 6.
- Meanwhile, .
- Wentzville Police
- St. Charles Police have had their hands full since the beginning of the year. In fact, the on and around Main Street alone.
- A man was charged with if she walked out the door.
- The Backwoods store at The Meadows in Lake Saint Louis .
- A St. Peters man was . Not just any two people. Two family members.
- O'Fallon's Chick-fil-A was slammed Wednesday for its annual appreciation day. The day came amidst controversey over remarks the restaurant's owner have made. —on both sides of the argument.
- A St. Charles County man was charged July 24 in with and illegal possession of several prescription drugs.
- A Wentzville teenager was charged Saturday in St. Charles County Circuit Court with .
- A Lake Saint Louis man was for removing government records.
Get the news in real time by signing up for our free, daily e-newsletter from our great St. Charles County Patch sites: