Do you want to reach your fellow community members?
Want to get the word about your event or organization?
Do you need more volunteers?
Do you want to voice your thoughts on community issues?
Does the thought of getting your information online just overwhelm you?
Patch is partnering with the Salvation Army, whose food pantry is in O'Fallon Patch, to present how to find volunteer opprotunities that work for you AND how to share your stories about volunteering with Patch! Join us from 10 to 11:30 a.m. on May 30 at in St. Charles Patch.
We will show you step-by-step how to:
- Blog about your volunteer work
- Post announcements to find volunteers
- Share photos and videos
- Put events on our calendar
- Set up a Patch account
- Pitch your story ideas to Patch editors
- Use social media to get more readers
- And more!
Plus, our amazing friends at 2nd Street Bike Stop Cafe are offering some special deals: Get a delicious peanut butter ball FREE if you sign up for our free newsletters! And get buy-one-get-one-free on espresso drinks for any food donations to the Salvation Army's O'Fallon food pantry.
We'd love for you to RSVP, but also feel free to just show up! RSVPs can be email to Lindsay.Toler@patch.com.
You bring your laptop (if you have one; no worries if you don't) and we'll bring snacks and free Patch stuff for you!
We can't wait to meet you!
St. Charles County Patch Networking Event
- Where: 2nd Street Bike Stop Cafe, 1325 N 2nd St Saint Charles, MO 63301
- When: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, May 30
- Who: Patchers in St. Charles County
- Bring: Your laptop (if you have one) and a donation to the Salvation Army's O'Fallon food pantry to get buy-one-get-one-free espresso drinks
- Why: Because it'll be awesome!