Horses, a little girl kissing a reindeer, the traditional bringing home of the Christmas tree captured the attention of readers in the first Patch Holiday Contest.
More than 85 photos were submitted to the contest, co-sponsored with the St. Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau, and readers helped select the top picture in each category.
Our five winners will take home $100 in prizes.
The winners are:
Christmas in St. Charles County: Three Santas by Steven Scott
Christmas on Historic Main Street: Couple with horses by Jamie
Traditional: Girl kissing reindeer by Katie
Decorations: Lights on house with Santa in yard by Julia
Humorous: Bringing home the Christmas tree by Erik Fones
Here's what the lawyers want you to know about the Patch Holiday Photo Contest.
- It's open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, click the links above and upload your pictures into the appropriate category. Remember to give us caption information and a correct email address when you sign-in, or we can't reach you!
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Dec. 10, 2012, St. Louis time.
- You may enter as often as you like.
- Photos become the property of the St. Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Five finalists will be selected in each category; final winners in each category will be selected by a vote of Patch readers.
- Each category winner will receive a gift basket worth $100 that includes a $20 Gift Card to Quintessential’s; a $25 Gift Card to the Winery of the Little Hills; two bottles of Missouri Wine plus wine glasses; several other St. Charles giveaway items; a selection of nifty Patch merchandise.
- Click on the attached PDF to see the official rules.