Answer Phones at Senior Center
- O'Fallon Senior Center is need of a few front desk volunteers Monday through Friday. Volunteers will help answer the phone, keep track of sign-in sheets for the Senior Center Administrator. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Volunteer as little as one day a week. To volunteer, contact (636) 272-4180.
- St. Peters-based Hearts and Hands of Hope is looking for people to deliver food and personal care items to shut-in clients. Delivery times and dates vary. Call Rozalind for more information at 314-341-5059.
ACT II Community Theater Needs Volunteers
- ACT II Community Theater is a non-profit organization that has been serving St. Charles County for 19 years now. Volunteers help by ushering for a performance, serving on a committee, painting or building sets, sewing costumes, and that is just a few of the ways you can help. They are looking for volunteers of all ages and experience levels.
Learn more about helping here.
Butterfly House Seeks Customer Service Volunteers
- The Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House in Chesterfield is seeking outgoing individuals for three available volunteer positions. Work with students as a volunteer docent, become a Butterfly House ambassador as a guest services volunteer or help with inventorying and customer service in the Madame Butterfly Gift Shop. Shift hours and commitment vary by position. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (636) 530-0076 extension 12 to learn more.
Help with 2012 Arthritis Walk
- Volunteers are need to help with registration, course direction, refreshments, and other areas of the 2012 Arthritis Walk May 11 at Logan College in Chesterfield. Shifts are available with set up from 1-4 p.m. and event support from 5-9 p.m. To volunteer, sign up here.