- O’Fallon’s free bulk waste drop off for city residents: Saturday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 1572 Progress West Lane, O’Fallon. Residents are invited to take advantage of the City’s free, bi-monthly drop-off service for many items that are too large to fit into curbside trash containers.
- Hudson and the HooDoo Cats: Friday at 7 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr., St. Charles. Hear the swingin’ shufflin’ blues, '50’s rock-and-roll of Hudson and the HooDoo Cats. he performance starts at 7:00pm and doors open at 6:00pm. Tickets are only $15 and can be purchased online or over the phone. For more information, visit foundryartcentre.org or call 636-255-0270.
- The 4SB @ Eddie's Pub: Friday at 8 p.m. at Eddie's Pub, 416 S 5th St., St. Charles. The 4th Street Band features boogie-style piano, pedal steel, and vocal harmonies.
- Grandma/Grandpa and Me: Saturday from 10-11 a.m. at the O'Fallon Senior Center Lower Level, 106 North Main St., O'Fallon. Cost is $6 for O’Fallon residents and $8 for non-residents. Grandparents are welcome to bring their preschool-age children along with a paint shirt to create a keepsake together. Cost includes supplies and a project for each of you to take home. There are still 11 spots open for this event.
- Lindenwood University Student Dance Concert: Friday-Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, 2300 W Clay St., St. Charles. To reserve tickets, visit or call the Lindenwood University Box Office, 636-949-4433.
- SCW Band Trivia Night: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Saint Peter Catholic School, 222 Jackson St., St. Charles. Cost is $160 per table. Visit the website for more information: http://www.scwband.org.
- Father/Daughter Dance sponsored by LSL Mothers Club: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Lake Saint Louis Community Association, 100 Cognac Court, Lake Saint Louis. Dads with daughters in middle school or high school are welcome to attend. Guests will also enjoy food, dessert bar and a picture of daughter and dad in a customized picture frame.
- To Have and To Hold - Relationship Enrichment Event: Sunday at 3 p.m. at The Columns Banquet Center, 711 Veterans Memorial Pky., St. Charles. Event features a romatic evening for two, including dinner, drinks and dancing. Event also includes a relationship enrichment seminar hosted by a professional marriage counselor, and a mini-Bridal Show. Only $25 per couple.
You might also be interested in:
- 12 Restaurants with Valentine's Specials in St. Charles