Mobile Tour Showcasing Budweiser Brewing to Visit Chesterfield May 3 and 4 as Part of 45-Week Nationwide Journey
Budweiser fans are invited to visit the Budweiser Brewmaster Tour this weekend when it visits Chesterfield, MO, as part of its newly-launched, nationwide journey. This scaled simulation of the world-famous Budweiser brewery tour provides a peek behind the curtain of the eight-step Budweiser brewing process.
The ten-minute sensory tour takes visitors through Budweiser’s five brewing zones, including a hot brewing zone and a cold finishing zone, with a focus on the beer’s ingredients, including:
- Barley – considered the “body and soul” of Budweiser, responsible for giving each beer its color, sweet flavor and great foam
- Rice – which sets Budweiser apart from other lagers by giving it a crisp “snap” to each beer
- Hops – hand-selected by Budweiser brewmasters to give each beer its aroma and bitterness
- Yeast – the same genetic strain (and closely-guarded secret) first used by Adolphus Busch in 1876
- Water – which undergoes a multi-stage filtration process to ensure purity, quality and consistency
And like the Budweiser brewery tour in downtown St. Louis, brewing ambassadors will provide interesting details – like how Budweiser brewmasters taste every batch of beer at every step of the brewing process (even the water used to rinse the bottles before they’re filled).
Saturday, May 3, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Spirit of St. Louis Air Show
Sunday, May 4, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Spirit of St. Louis Air Show
Spirit of St. Louis Airport
18270 Edison Ave
Chesterfield, MO 63005