The votes have been cast and we have a winner in our sushi challenge.
After all the nominees and the voting, in O'Fallon has come out on top.
In an extremely close vote, in O'Fallon picked up one more vote than second-place in St. Peters to claim the victory.
Here's how the voting broke down.
- in St. Peters 9 votes (23 percent)
- in St. Charles 8 votes (20 percent)
- Sushi Sen in Lake Saint Louis 7 votes (17 percent)
- in Lake Saint Louis 0 votes (0 percent)
- in O'Fallon 2 votes (5 percent)
- in St. Peters 3 votes (7 percent)
- in O'Fallon 10 votes (25 percent)
Thanks to everyone who voted and who nominated.
Disagree with the votes? Got something to say about the winner? Let us know below.
Check back on Monday for next week's Chowdown Showdown!