- Mount Pleasant offers a port tasting class from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 18. Sample five different vintage of the Vintage Port and two types of the Tawny Port. Bissinger's chocolates will be available to treat. In addition, class participants can participate in a barrel tasting. Mount Pleasant is located at 5634 High Street in Augusta, MO. Tickets are $35 each.
- Get out your formal wear for the 16th Annual Art, Wine & Brew Gala on Saturday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m. at O'Fallon City Hall, 100 N Main St. Enjoy food, beer and wine samplings from local restaurants, while browsing pieces by local artists. General Admission is $40. Tickets must be purchased in advance at the Chamber office. For more information, call the Chamber at 636-240-1818 or visit the website.
- Plan to attend the Working Women's Survival Show at St. Charles Convention Center between Feb. 24 and 26 and head to the wine garden. Among the vendors at the show: Chocolatier Wines, Laszlo, Menrath wine slushie, Les Bourgeois, Mount Pleasant Estates, St. James Winery and Stone Hill Winery.
Art Opening and Wine Tasting at Framations
- Framations invites the public to join them for two new exhibits featuring watercolor and contemporary acrylics, and then to sample new wines at an opening reception on Feb. 24 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. In the Main Gallery, visitors will find "Joy of Painting", a group of watercolorists brought together by an instructor, Jean McMuller. In Gallery Two, the exhibit "Beyond Imagination: The Contemporary Artwork of Jessica Dreyer" will invite the viewer in to explore the abstract designs invented by Dreyer.
Quintessential Wine Dinner
- Quintessential hosts a monthly wine dinner in the wine cellar that features a five-course menu with wine pairings. The next event is scheduled for Feb. 23 and features wines from around the world. For more information, email email@example.com. Cost is $75 a person.