Love is in the air this week as local couples prepare to celebrate their love on Feb. 14. Still working on your Valentine’s Day plans? St. Charles Patch has you covered with these St. Charles Valentine’s Day specials and events.
Valentine’s Day Eats & Treats
Looking for the perfect place to take your special guy or girl for a Valentine’s Day lunch or dinner? These St. Charles restaurants are offering Valentine's day specials to help you celebrate your love in style.
- —Bradden's is accepting reservations for Valentine’s Day dinner. The restaurant will offer its regular menu and wine list, and between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m., the first glass of house wine us 70 cents. For more information or to make your reservation, call the restaurant at 636-493-9303.
- —Grappa Grill is offering a special Valentine’s Day menu. The three-course option is $60 per couple, and the four-course option is $65 per couple. The regular menu will also be available. For more information, visit the Grappa Grill website or call 636-940-5400.
- —Miss Aimee B’s is hosting a four-course Sweetheart Dinner on Valentine’s Day, with seatings at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Reservations are now being accepted. For more information or to make reservations, call 636-946-4202 or visit Miss Aimee B’s website.
- —2nd Street Bike Stop Cafe is offering a buy one raspberry, chocolate sweetheart latte get one free deal.
- —Tony's on Main Street has a special dinner menu for Valentine's Day. For reservations of any size party, call Ann Walters 636-578-2978.
- —Picasso's Coffee Houseoffers a sweetheart brunch in February including Belgian waffles. Special coffee flavors include "simply sinful" and are available all month long.
- —Beef Eaters Restaurant has a special menu featuring pork osso bucco, prime rib, filet mignon New York strip and lobster tails.
- —The Vine has a special menu featuring boursin stuffed filet oscar topped with asparagus, served with roasted Yukon potatoes and creme brulee for dessert.
- Quintessential Dining and Nightlife—Quintessential Dining and Nightlife offers a four-course Valentine's menu with appetizer, salad, entree, dessert and a bottle of wine.
- —Magpie Cafe has a Valentine menu Feb. 11 and 14 from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Bake My Day STL is offering hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries for $21.99.
Valentine's Day Events
, St. Peters—If you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with a toddler, take your little sweetheart to the St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre on Feb. 14 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. for a Valentine’s Day Music and Me class. The “Let Me Call You Sweetheart” class will feature songs, crafts and a special Valentine’s Day exchange. The cost is $20, which includes craft supplies. For more information or to register, contact Laurie Strickland at 636-928-2004.
, St. Louis—Celebrate Valentine's Day with an elegant evening of dinner and dancing at the Missouri Botanical Garden. The event is Saturday, Feb. 11 from 6 to 10 p.m. The cost is $75 person and includes a lavish dinner, dancing to popular music by Power Play and complimentary champagne provided by Mount Pleasant Winery. Seating will be in small group style.
Valentine's Card with —Make a Valentine's Card with My Handyworks on Friday, Feb. 10 at 4 p.m. Cost is $5 for two cards.
Did we miss your St. Charles Valentine’s Day special? Share it with the community in the comments section, below.