Recruiting a Business Analyst!
3 month contract, could go longer, located in Boone, MO (in Columbia)
Responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of large cross-functional information system solutions. The Business Analyst works in a team environment to support programs in production and systems development. The Business Analyst is responsible for developing and updating programs that are defect free and meet or exceed service level performance metrics.
Reason for position: a project to upgrade all of our workstations to Windows 7.
• Experience working and communicating with Operations / clinical staff is desired
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong analytical, process flow, and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and the desire to learn
• Capable of working in a multitasking environment
• Basic understanding of desktop O/S and Network Infrastructure
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Understanding of active directory
I will post my positions on this site often, which will include a summary of the position, requirements, client location and terms. In addition, I also post positions on the following networking sites, please feel free to connect:
In the recruiting world, it is all about networking, so please feel free to share my contact information with those in your IT network, as everyone knows someone in IT who may be considering a change in employment.
I look forward to providing potential job leads to you, guiding you through the interview process, and landing you a position you will feel good about.
My contact information: