Do you love sitting around with friends and talking about the latest best-seller?
For kids and teens:
- : Otomen, Vol. 1. Snacks provided.
- : Beastly by Alex Flinn. Snacks provided.
- : No More Dead Dogs by Gordon Korman. Snacks provided.
- Tues., March 13. Monthly Book Club, . The Killer Angels by Michael Sharra.
- (meets at the administrative offices while the library is under construction): Loving Frank.
- : Alice I Have Been: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin.
- 3 p.m., Sun., April 1. St. Charles Women's Book Club, . Learn more about this group, which meets monthly on Sundays, by going to the meet up page.
- 7 p.m. Mon., April 2. First Monday Book Club, : The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson.
- 6:30-8:30 p.m., Tues., April 3. FAC Book Club, . This monthly book club runs from 7-8:30 p.m. with social time from 6:30 to 7 p.m. and meets on the first Tuesday of each month.
- 7 p.m., Mon. April 16. Third Monday Book Club, : The Giver by Lois Lowry.