Kiss the Dead was the No. 1 best-selling book in five St. Louis area independent bookstores. The book is about a U.S. marshall who goes after vampires.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending June 10.
The bookstores include in University City, Sue's News at the , Left Bank Books in the Central West End, in St. Charles and in Webster Groves.
- Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Reap What You Sew by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- Perfect Gentleman by Imran Ahmad
- Wingshooters by Nina Revoyr
- Most Talkative by Andy Cohen
- Cronkite by Douglas Brinkley
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Oggie Cooder by Sarah Weeks
- Another Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- You Are My Little Cupcake by Amy Sklansky
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The New Potty by Mercer Mayer
- Perfect Piggies by Sandra Boynton