- Big Muddy Blues Festival: Aug. 31 and Sept. 1, 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., event includes 30 bands and 20 hours of merchandise. General admission is $13 a day. Event takes place on Laclede's Landing in downtown St. Louis.
- Japanese Festival at Missouri Botanical Garden: Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sept. 2, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $15, children 3-12 $5, garden members $5.
- Fall Art Fair at Queeny Park: Aug. 30, 6-9 p.m., Aug. 31, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sept. 1, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Event includes more than 130 juried artists.
- Gateway Cup: Check out these four days of bike races in St. Louis neighborhoods. Head to Lafayette Friday Aug. 30 evening. Saturday, Sept. 1, head to Francis Park from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, the Giro della Montagna takes place in front of St. Ambrose church from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday, Sept. 3, see the Benton Park Classic from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Most days have recreational rides or kids races.
- St. Nicholas Greek Festival, 5-9 p.m. Aug. 30, Aug. 31-Sept. 1, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sept. 2, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Live music, church tours, folk dancing, gift shop and more. Free parking at the BJC garage on Forest Park. Church is located in the Central West End at 4967 Forest Park Ave.
- Labor Day Parade, held in downtown St. Louis Sept. 2 at 9 a.m. The parade will go East on Olive and 15th to Tucker, South on Tucker to Market, West on Market to 15th
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something