As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles and beyond.
- When/Where? Friday, Feb. 24 from 6-8 p.m. at Framations, 218 N Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Framations Art Gallery invites the public to view two new exhibits and to sample new wines from their wine sponsor, bakkheia. This event is free.
- When/Where? Friday, February 24, 7 pm, Lindenwood University, 209 S Kingshighway St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Watch Boyz N the Hood at Lindenwood University. Cost is $5.
- When/Where? Saturday, Feb. 25 at 9:45 a.m. at 700 Matson Hill Rd, Defiance, MO.
- What? Experience St. Charles County Parks through hiking this spring. . The series begins Saturday and continues through April. This weekend, take a five-mile hike through Matson Hill Park, a historical park in Missouri’s wine country. This event is free. Call 636-949-7535 for more information.
- When/Where? Saturday, Feb. 25 from 6-10:30 p.m. at the Stegton Regency Banquet & Conference Center, 1450 Wall St. in St. Charles.
- What? Cost is $35 for a single, $65 for a couple. Guns will be available for purchase. Visit thewebsite for more information.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plz. in St. Charles.
- What? Billed as the "Ultimate Girl's Day Out," there will be more than 350 exhibits, plus featured speakers including, Olympic gymnast Shannon Miller and actress and author Molly Ringwald. Participants can also attend seminars, eat, enter contests and more. Cost is $9 a day for adults and two-day wristbands are available for purchase the day of the show.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at the University of Missouri Extension Office, 260 Brown Rd. in St. Peters.
- What? Three Rivers Beekeepers and the University of Missouri Extension Center for St. Charles County offer a three-part class. Sign up and learn about honeybees and how to manage a beehive. Class Schedule: Friday, Feb. 24 from 6-9 p.m. ; Saturday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 26 from 2-6 p.m. Cost is $75. For more information, visit Three Rivers Beekeepers website.