As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday , 1 Convention Center Plz, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Visit the 8th Annual Builders Home and Garden Show in St. Charles and check out vendor booths from a variety of stores. Speakers include Eric Glasener, horticulturist who has hosted HGTV's A Gardener's Diary, Jeff Holper, the mole hunter, and Scott Mosby, the KMOX home answer man.
Friday, April 20
- When/Where? Friday, April 20 at 7 p.m. at the _, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles.
- What? The first Trivia Night and Silent Auction,will benefit The Foundry Arts Center, with proceeds supporting events and programs provided throughout the year. Registration is open to the first 35 tables and is $160 for tables of eight people. Participants can enjoy raffles, games and prizes and complimentary beer, soda and snacks. To register a table, visit call 636-255-0270.
Saturday, April 21
- When/Where? Saturday, April 21, 2012, 8 a.m. , 2000 Elm St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Stop by the flea market and find a treasure. Consultants from Pampered Chef, Premier Designs, G's Fused Glass, Thirty One, Juice Plus, Miche, a Golf Enrichment program, & Renewed Treasures will be there along with with clowns handing out balloon twists. Come on by and you might find some treasures for you or your family. If spots are available the day of sale you are welcome to join us. Cost to sell is $10.
- When/Where? Saturday, April 21 at 8:30 a.m. at 2165 Highway V, St. Charles.
- What? The Orchard Farm R-V School District Employee Wellness Committee hosts the second annual 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk. Proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society through United Way. The walk 5K begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by a 1 mile fun walk at 9:30 a.m. Registration forms can be found on the district's _website_. Cost is $15 for freshman through adults. Students in eighth grade and below are $10.
- When/Where? Saturday, April 21 at 9 a.m. at the , 260 Brown Rd. in St. Peters.
- What? St. Charles County Master Gardeners hosts this event that features vegetables, Missouri natives, annuals, herbs, perennials, seeds and more. Participants can also tour on-site gardens and ask questions to master gardners. Proceeds fund the Pantry Garden, which provides fresh fruits and vegetables to a local food pantries.
- When/Where? Saturday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. at 3456 Harry S Truman Blvd, St. Charles.
- What? Kids ages six weeks to six years are welcome to enjoy movies, games and other fun activities at the St. Charles County Family YMCA Early Childhood Education Center. Contact Julie at 636-949-7929 for more information or to register.
Sunday, April 22
- When/Where? Sunday, April 22, 1-6 p.m. in the 100-200 blocks of North Main Street
- What? Enjoy live music, food and entertainment on Main Street.