As we head into the weekend, St. Charles Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Saturday, may 5 at 8 a.m. at the , 2002 Arena Parkway in St. Charles.
- What? More than 300 people will sell their trinkets as 92.3 WIL host Cornbread teams up with MERS Goodwill and Thomas True Home value for the "world's largest garage sale" from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. Cost is $5. Children ages 12 and under are free of charge.
- When/Where? Saturday, May 5 at 9 a.m. at , 500 S Riverside Dr. in St. Charles.
- What? The Sparrow's Nest Maternity Home and Bridgeway Behavioral Health sponsors this run/walk on the Katy Trail. Experienced and non-experienced runners are welcome for some friendly competition or just a walk for fun. There is also a Kid's One Mile Fun Run and a 100 Yard Dash. Cost is $30 for individuals or $70 for for a family of four, plus $7 for each additional person. Entry fee includes a T-shirt and goody bag. Register online.
- When/Where? Sunday, May 6 at 3 p.m. at , 801 1st Capitol Dr., St. Charles.
- What? The church presents its final performance in the Crescendo Concert Series, presented by local musicians: Sarah Price, Nora Teipen, Jon Garrett, Jeffrey Heyl and Nancy Mayo. Pre-concert talk by musicologist Nancy Rubenstein, Ph.D. is at 2:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
- When/Where? Sunday, May 6, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
- What? Listen to jazz, try delicious treats and wines. Enjoy entertainment from stilt walkers, artists, hoola hoopers. Visit fun vendors from across the area and pick out a mother's day gift.
Tom Nugent Performs
- When/Where? 8 p.m., May 6,
- What? Tom Nugent Performs Acoustic Classics.