- When/Where? Jan. 20-22 at the , 1 Convention Center Plz. in St. Charles.
- What? Golf lovers are welcome to check out the latest club technology, participate in a putting contest and hear speakers on the main stage. Cost is $10 for adults, free for kids 12 and younger. Cost is $8 for seniors age 50 and older with an ID. The show runs from noon to 6 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- When/Where? Saturday, Jan. 21 at 1 p.m. at , 205 South Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Create art for the troops using clay and other mediums for military men and women serving overseas. If you know someone deployed, give My Handyworks their address and they will send the art. Call 636-724-7337.
- When/Where? Saturday, Jan. 21 at 6 p.m. at the , 2002 Arena Pky in St. Charles.
- What? Hear Christian music featuring artists, NewSong, Skillet, Sanctus Real and Kari Jobe.
Duchesne High School Basketball Dinner
- When/Where? Friday, Jan. 20 at 4:30 p.m. at
- What? Enjoy great food and light entertainment before you watch the Coronation basketball game. The DHS choirs will host a delicious Pasta House dinner fundraiser in the cafeteria before the game on Friday, Jan. 20. Student tickets are $5 and adults are $10. Proceeds will help to offset the costs of upcoming competition trips. For more information, please contact choir director, Mrs. Kim White, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When/Where? Saturday, Jan. 21, 6:30 p.m. , 1975 S Old Highway 94.
- What? Cost to attend is $20 per person or $100 per table of 8. Beer and setup provided, games, raffles, music, race and attendance prizes! Register at www.cridercenter.org or by calling Heidi Fairbanks at 636-332-8352.
- When/Where? Saturday, January 21, 9 a.m. , 2760 McClay Rd, St. Charles
- What?Join us once a month to learn new quilting techniques, share ideas and create modern quilts. We have a new project every quarter. Winter's quilt is Around the Block by allpeoplequilt.com. Participants should bring their machine and necessary supplies.
- When/Where? Saturday, January 21, 7:00 pm 1401 Clark Ave, Saint Louis, MO $65
- What? Barkin' for Blues is a night in which part of the proceeds from the game against the Buffalo Sabres will benefit or Stray Rescue of St. Louis. Fans can support the shelters during the game by visiting the area where you can meet adoptable dogs, bid on items in a silent auction, or donate to the groups. Visit this link to have a portion of your ticket purchase benefit the shelter https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=blues&owner=9198549&group=427&err&event&customerID Then enter FIVEACRES in the special offer code box.
Note: This Irish Set Dancing is actually happening Jan. 28. An earlier version of the article had the date incorrect. If you are interested in Irish Set Dancing this weekend, head to Maplewood to give it a try on Friday, Jan. 20.
- When/Where? Saturday, January 28, 8 p.m. , 1701 N 2nd St, St. Charles
- What is it? Set dancing is a form of social dancing which has been popular in Ireland for over 150 years. Beginners are quite welcome. All dances are being taught. For some more info about set dancing and our schedule as well as some videos of what set dancing looks like you can go to http://setdancingstlouis.com