Check out our round-up of Easter Egg hunts and activities in St. Charles County. If you know of one that's not on our list, tell us in the comments section!
- O’Fallon’s for ages 21 and older is scheduled for 7:30-10:30 p.m. on Friday, March 30, in . The cost is $12 for O’Fallon residents and $15 for non-residents. Call 636-474-2732 or 636-379-5606 to register.
- Sign up now if you want to join the Easter Bunny for breakfast at Senior Center on Saturday, March 31 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Kids can enjoy an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast, while playing games and taking pictures. Pre-registration is required. A limited number of spaces are available so click HERE to sign up.
- The EGGstravaganza, sponsored by Wentzville Parks and Recreation, opens at 8:30 a.m. March 31 at Rotary Park. Cost is $2 in advance, $3 at the event. Some eggs will contain a slip of paper for prizes. There will be face painting and clowns.
- Eat breakfast with the Easter Bunny in St. Charles on Saturday, March 31 at 9 a.m. at , 1900 W Randolph St. Pre-registration is required. Cost is $8. The egg hunt is for children ages 3-8 who are registered for breakfast.
- The Easter Bunny will make a stop at the seventh annual St. Charles County Easter Egg Hunt, beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 31, at the Youth Activity Park, located at 7801 Highway N, in Dardenne Prairie. Kids can hunt for eggs and one in each age group will win a special prize after finding a prize egg. Cost is $5 per child. Advanced registration is required. Register online or contact the St. Charles County Parks Department at 636-949-7535 to sign a child up today.
- The Lake Saint Louis Mother's Club Easter Egg Hunt is scheduled for Saturday, March 31 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at in Lake Saint Louis.
- Children and Doggie Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday, March 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Kids will hunt for eggs in the morning and immediately following, your dog is invited to join in on the Easter fun and hunt for eggs filled with dog treats.
- The Wentzville-Lake Saint Louis Jaycees will host an adult Easter egg hunt on Saturday, March 31 from 7-10 p.m. at in Lake Saint Louis. Proceeds will support the St. Charles County Foster Care Appreciation Banquet. For more information, contact Michael Dierenfeldt at 816-262-8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The St. Charles hosts a Palm Sunday Community Easter Celebration on Sunday, April 1 at 12 p.m. The event includes lunch, Bible stories, goody bags and a visit from the Easter bunny.
- Easter Egg Adventure begins after the 10:45 a.m. Sunday service on April 1. There will be an egg hunt, inflatables, food and prizes.
- is Saturday, April 7 at 12 p.m. in St. Charles. The Easter Bunny will visit 12-4 p.m. and the Easter Egg Hunt begins at 1 p.m.
- hosts an Easter egg hunt at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 7.
- The Eggnormous Hunt, sponsored by Wentzville's 2Rivers Church, is scheduled for April 7 from 1-3 p.m. at John Weldon Spring Elementary School. The event features a 10,000 egg hunt, carnival games, face painting, popcorn and door prizes.
- is Saturday, April 7 at 7 p.m. at the Town Hall in St. Charles. Cost is $10. Email NTegghunt@yahoo.com for more info and to purchase tickets. Registration starts at 5 p.m.
Know of an event we missed in our round-up? Tell us in the comments section or add it to the Patch events calendar!