- Live music at Bottleneck Blues Bar: Friday at Ameristar Casino, 1 Ameristar Blvd., St. Charles at 7 p.m.
- Bob Kuban Band: Friday at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr., St. Charles, at 7:30 p.m.
- Fred Baue at Picasso's: Friday at Picasso's Coffee House, 101 N Main St., St. Charles at 8 p.m.
- St. Louis Golf Show: Friday-Sunday at the St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plz. Hours noon to 6 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $11. Guests ages 12 and younger are free.
- Pokémon Winter Regional Championships: Saturday at St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plz., at 8:30 a.m. At this free event participants will compete the title of Pokémon Winter Regional Champion and travel to the awards to the 2013 Pokémon U.S. Nationals Championships, in Indianapolis, Indiana in July. Visit www.pokemon.com/play to learn more about the tournament rules, regulations, and prizes as well as how to become involved in premier events throughout your region.
- Rec-Plex Fitness Fest: Saturday at St. Peters Rec-Plex, 5200 Mexico Rd. You're invited to try out the center for free from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Elephants Never Forget Trivia Night: The St. Charles County Young Republicans host a trivia on Saturday at Knights of Columbus, 5701 Highway N, Cottleville, from 7-10 p.m. Call (636) 395-0230 or email stcharlesyrs.gmail.com for more information.
- Fight Hard MMA: Saturday at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky., at 7 p.m. Event is free but parking is $10. The fight card includes St. Charles-native "The Altar Boy" Zach Freeman, who will face Robert "The Beast" Washington for the 155 pound championship.
- Missourians for Equality Kickoff Party: Sunday at Bike Stop Cafe, 701 S Riverside Dr., at 3 p.m. Email Brenda@MOforEquality.org for more information.
- Unity Church of Light Vision Workshop: _Sunday at Unity Church of Light, 2809 Yale Blvd., in St. Charles at 12:30 p.m. Cost is $15. During the seminar, guests will learn tips for tuning into their purpose and determining whether their dreams are right for them. It will also touch on simple thinking strategies that will help guard from fear, doubt and worry.