Learn something new
- When/Where? Saturday, February 11, 2 pm , 2323 Elm St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Stop in for hands-on help getting started with your new eReader. Bring your device and a laptop if you have one. Registration required.
- When/Where? , 115 S 6th St, St. Charles, MOSunday, February 12, 1 pm
- What? St. Charles County Lutheran Schools will open their doors Sunday for an "all schools" open house.
- When/Where? Saturday, February 11, 10:00 am , 801 1st Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Crescendo Concert Series is hosting a children's perofrmance with the Clarion Brass Ensemble. Children are encouraged to bring a canned good or dry packaged food item for the hungry.
- Saturday, February 11, 8:00 pm , 1701 N 2nd St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Set dancing is a form of social dancing which has been popular in Ireland for over 150 years. Beginners are quite welcome. All dances are being taught.
- When/Where? Saturday, February 11, 8:00 pm , 101 N Main St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Hot String Soup is a trio of friends including Chris Griffith who play fingerstyle acoustics. Head to Griffith's website to learn more: http://chrisgriffithguitar.com Picasso's has live music every Friday and Saturday nights from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- When/Where? Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at , 1 Ameristar Blvd. in St. Charles.
- What? Hear you favorite '80s music while enjoying dinner and drinks.
- When/Where? Feb. 11, 7:00 pm , 209 S Kingshighway St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Lindenwood University Film Series will show Shaft and Coffy on Feb. 11. Tickets are $5 for general admission. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When/Where? Saturday, Feb. 11 at , 205 S Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Try something new with your Valentine this weekend, like creating pictures using melted crayons. Art is $30 per piece. Call 636-724-7337 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- When/Where? Saturday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m. at , 1 Convention Center Plz. in St. Charles.
- What? Enjoy a multi-course meal prepared paired with Midwest wines. The event is part of the Midwest Wine and Grape Conference, held from Feb. 9-12 at the St. Charles Convention Center. Tickets are $95.
- When/Where? Tomorrow, February 10, 8:00 pm , 1 Saint Peters Centre Blvd, Saint Peters, MO
- What? ACT II opens its 19th season with Robert Harling's classic and beloved story Steel Magnolias. As the women come face to face with life's most difficult times, they are brought together through strength and love. Ticket prices are $15 regular $12 senior/student. For tickets call 636-336-0033 or visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/215959 for online ticket sales. All seats are reserved.