Students at historic Trinity Lutheran School in St. Charles are settling into new routines and lessons.
Students returned to class August 14, when they welcomed seven new kindergarteners to the three-room schoolhouse, located on North Highway 94 in the Orchard Farm area of St. Charles County. The school, which was founded in 1862, serves children of all faiths in kindergarten through eighth grade.
For enrollment and scholarship information, visit www.trinityorchardfarm.com.
Trinity Lutheran is a member of the St. Louis-based Lutheran Elementary School Association (LESA).