ST. LOUIS – One of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications is awarding “Lawyer of the Year” honors to four attorneys from Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale PC. The four attorneys were among 30 lawyers at Greensfelder selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC)
Earning the distinction of “Lawyer of the Year” for top honors in their field of practice are:
· John W. Dillane -- Best Lawyers 2014 St. Louis Health Care Law "Lawyer of the Year;"
· David A. Lander -- Best Lawyers 2014 St. Louis Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year;"
· Thomas L. Story -- Best Lawyers 2014 St. Louis Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year;." and
· Timothy R. Thornton -- Best Lawyers 2014 St. Louis Construction Law "Lawyer of the Year."
A total of 30 Greensfelder attorneys were selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America 2104. Twenty-eight of those honorees work in Greensfelder’s St. Louis and Belleville offices. From the Bellville office, Russell K Scott was honored for personal injury litigation-defendants. St. Louis office attorneys who were honored and their area of practice include:
- James E. Adkins (real estate law)
- Kathy H. Butler (health care law)
- John W. Dillane (corporate and health care law)
- Jackson Glisson (construction litigation)
- Richard E. Greenberg (criminal defense: white-collar)
- Richard R. Hardcastle, III (construction law and litigation)
- David M. Harris (health care law)
- Alfred Henneboehle (real estate law)
- Kevin F. Hormuth (commercial litigation)
- David A. Lander (bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law and equipment finance law)
- Thomas G. Lewin (corporate and securities/capital markets law)
- Jill K. Luft (employment law – management and labor law – management)
- Andrew W. Manuel (construction law and litigation)
- Kevin T. McLaughlin (labor law – management)
- Mark A. Menghini (construction law and litigation)
- Thomas Mug (tax law and trusts and estates)
- Jay A. Nathanson (corporate and tax law)
- Kevin F. O’Malley (criminal defense: white-collar; medical malpractice law – defendants; and personal injury litigation – defendants)
- Mary Beth Ortbals (employment law – management and labor law – management)
- Christina Z. Randolph (health care law)
- Daniel J. Schwartz (employee benefits (ERISA) law and litigation)
- Thomas L. Story (real estate law)
- Erwin O. Switzer (appellate and government relations practice)
- Timothy R. Thornton (construction law and litigation)
- Leonard D. Vines (franchise law)
- Michael E. Wilson (construction law and litigation)
- Mary Ann L. Wymore (advertising law)
The remaining two honorees work in Greensfelder’s Chicago office and include John F. Baer and Beata Krakus, both for franchise law.
The honored attorneys appear in the current edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2014) and are based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. More information on Best Lawyers can be found at www.bestlawyers.com.
Greensfelder offers comprehensive legal solutions in 17 practice groups for clients locally, nationally and internationally. Areas of legal practice include communications and media; construction; corporate; creditor’s rights and bankruptcy; educational, religious and tax-exempt organizations; employee benefits; environmental; franchise & distribution; health care; immigration; intellectual property; labor and employment; litigation; real estate; tax; technology transactions; and trusts and estates. Greensfelder is the exclusive Meritas law firm for metro St. Louis. An international alliance of business law firms, Meritas member firms offer access to the experience and legal knowledge of nearly 200 business law firms throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and more than 50 countries worldwide.
Find out more at www.greensfelder.com.