Invite a friend
The Erin Bode Group with David Halen Holiday Concert
Come enjoy the sounds of the season as the Foundry Art Centre presents a very special Holiday Concert featuring Erin Bode and her trio accompanied by St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Concertmaster David Halen, at 8:00 pm on December 14, 2012.
Erin Bode has performed for audiences across the country with her trio and has opened for legendary singers such as Michael Buble and The Supremes’ Mary Wilson.
David Halen is concertmaster of the Saint Louis Symphony and previously served as assistant concertmaster with the Houston Symphony Orchestra. He is also the Artistic Director and founder of the Innsbrook Institute.
Experience an exceptional evening of Erin’s original compositions, standards and Christmas favorites with string accompaniment of David Halen. Tickets are $35 per person or $30 for Foundry Art Centre members, and reservations can be made for tables of 8-10. For more information or to purchase tickets, call the Foundry Art Centre at 636-255-0270 or visit www.foundryartcentre.org.
More About Foundry Art Centre
The Foundry Art Centre is a visual and performing arts center for the greater St. Charles/St. Louis Community. An ongoing rotation of traveling exhibitions, juried competitions and curated exhibits representing all media forms are exhibited in the multiple galleries.
The second floor houses studios and shops for more than 20 local artists. Large glass windows allow visitors to watch the artists at work.
Since its opening in 2004, the Foundry has served the community as a cultural resource supporting fine arts in education.
Other events here
- Encaustic Workshop with Lisa Sisley-Blinn Today, May 25, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Lost and Found: The Search for Harry and Edna Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- Saint Louis Wind Symphony Patriotic Concert Sun, Jun 30, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- BOOGIE STOMP! Sat, Jul 13, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Bob Kuban Band Concert Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Man In Black: The Music of Johnny Cash Fri, Sep 13, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm