Invite a friend
PaperWork In, On, and Of Paper VI
PaperWork In, On, and Of Paper VI is a juried art exhibition featuring two-dimensional and three-dimensional artworks that use paper as the main component of expression. The exhibition runs Friday, February 8 – Friday, March 22, 2013 and is free to the public and open for viewing during regular FAC hours. St. Louis paper artist Betty Shew has selected an excellent collection of paper pieces for PaperWork VI and the exhibition’s award winners will be announced at the opening reception. The opening reception is Friday, February 8, 2013 from 6-8pm. The public can enjoy free food & drink along with artful conversation and observation. The artist studios on the second level of the Foundry will also be open to the public for visiting. Admission, as always, is free. For more information, please call 636-255-0270 or visit foundryartcentre.org.
|Where||Foundry Art Centre 520 N Main Ctr, Saint Charles, MO 63301|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Foundry Art Centre
The Foundry Art Centre is a visual and performing arts center for the greater St. Charles/St. Louis Community. An ongoing rotation of traveling exhibitions, juried competitions and curated exhibits representing all media forms are exhibited in the multiple galleries.
The second floor houses studios and shops for more than 20 local artists. Large glass windows allow visitors to watch the artists at work.
Since its opening in 2004, the Foundry has served the community as a cultural resource supporting fine arts in education.
Other events here
- Lost and Found: The Search for Harry and Edna Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- Encaustic Workshop with Lisa Sisley-Blinn Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saint Louis Wind Symphony Patriotic Concert Sun, Jun 30, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- BOOGIE STOMP! Sat, Jul 13, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Bob Kuban Band Concert Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Man In Black: The Music of Johnny Cash Fri, Sep 13, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm