Invite a friend
Make a Butterfly Valentine
Your hands become the valentine. You get to decorate the butterfly and put hearts as the spots on the butterfly wings. Then a lollipop becomes the head and by adding bendy things as antenna and google puffy things as eyes your butterfly becomes the perfect valentine for parents or grandparents.
1 valentine for $3. Or 2 for $5.
|Where||My Handyworks 104 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||1 for $3 or 2 for $5.|
More About My Handyworks
My Handyworks is an interactive art studio serving St. Charles and the surrounding areas. The studio offers numerous programs and interactive activities for patrons, including art lessons, birthday parties, camps and more. Some activities include handprint and footprint paintings, flower pot work, wax designs, papier–mâché activities and more. The location also offers in-store parties and painting activities as well as use of a party room with tables, chairs and tablecloths. Some classes offered include pencil work, painting lessons, spray-paint art and more. Visit the Web site for details on rates or for a schedule or events and activities.
Other events here
- Intro to Painting Class-6 Weeks- 6-12yrs Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intro to Painting Class-6 Weeks- 13 to Adult Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Intro to Pencil and Charcoal Drawing - 6-12 yrs. Fri, Jun 14, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Intro to Pencil/Charcoal 13 and up Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Recreate Van Gogh and Monet Class Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm