Invite a friend
Foundry Art Centre Book Club and Social
Join the Foundry Art Centre for a lively discussion on literature.
Jan 2013: In One Person, by John Irving
Feb. 2013: Mennonite in a Little Black Dress, by Rhoda Janzen
March 2013: The Twenty-Seventh City by Jonathan Franzen
April 2013: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
May 2013: Sutton by J. R. Moehringer
More About Foundry Art Centre
The Foundry Art Centre is a visual and performing arts center for the greater St. Charles/St. Louis Community. An ongoing rotation of traveling exhibitions, juried competitions and curated exhibits representing all media forms are exhibited in the multiple galleries.
The second floor houses studios and shops for more than 20 local artists. Large glass windows allow visitors to watch the artists at work.
Since its opening in 2004, the Foundry has served the community as a cultural resource supporting fine arts in education.
Other events here
- Lost and Found: The Search for Harry and Edna Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- Encaustic Workshop with Lisa Sisley-Blinn Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saint Louis Wind Symphony Patriotic Concert Sun, Jun 30, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- BOOGIE STOMP! Sat, Jul 13, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Bob Kuban Band Concert Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm