Invite a friend
Call For Entries - Watercolor II: Paper & Pigment
Artists local, international, and worldwide are invited to enter their art into Watercolor II: Paper & Pigment, a juried exhibition encouraging the broadest range of personal styles and applications of the liquid medium. Nationally renowned watercolorist Carol Carter will jury the exhibition and one $1,000 cash award and one $500 cash award will be presented, along with one honorable mention. All entries are due by Friday, November 2, 2012. The exhibition runs from December 21, 2012 – February 1, 2013 with an opening reception on Friday, January 11, 2012 from 6-8pm. For more information, to submit your pieces online, or if you have questions, visit www.foundryartcentre.org or contact the Foundry Art Centre at 636-255-0270.
|Where||Foundry Art Centre 520 N Main Ctr, Saint Charles, MO 63301|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$35 for up to 3 entries|
More About Foundry Art Centre
The Foundry Art Centre is a visual and performing arts center for the greater St. Charles/St. Louis Community. An ongoing rotation of traveling exhibitions, juried competitions and curated exhibits representing all media forms are exhibited in the multiple galleries.
The second floor houses studios and shops for more than 20 local artists. Large glass windows allow visitors to watch the artists at work.
Since its opening in 2004, the Foundry has served the community as a cultural resource supporting fine arts in education.
Other events here
- Lost and Found: The Search for Harry and Edna Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- Encaustic Workshop with Lisa Sisley-Blinn Sat, May 25, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saint Louis Wind Symphony Patriotic Concert Sun, Jun 30, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- BOOGIE STOMP! Sat, Jul 13, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Bob Kuban Band Concert Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Man In Black: The Music of Johnny Cash Fri, Sep 13, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm