View West Adams Street Closure in a larger map
West Adams will close starting Monday 18 for about three weeks while road crews remove and replace the arch culvert, part of the Boschert Creek stabilization project.
The work is expected to be completed on or about April 5, depending on the weather.
See More on Patch
- MoDOT Schedules Work Monday on Blanchette Bridge and Interstate 70 Near Route 79
- Week in Review: Dunkin' Donuts to Open Soon, Hotshots Plans to Rebuild and More
- MoDOT Plans Closure of One Lane Of Westbound I-70 Starting Monday
- Track Monday's School Closings in St. Charles County
- Have Questions About Page Extension Project? MoDOT Schedules Meeting
Most Popular articles
- Man Found Guilty of Molesting Child in St. Charles
- Woman Lured Man to Hotel Room Where He Was Stabbed and Robbed, Police Say
- Job Openings: St. Charles Hiring Police Officer
- St. Charles Man Found Guilty of Forcible Sodomy, Armed Criminal Action
- St. Charles Man Thrown from Motorcycle After Failing to Negotiate Curve