'Thought Revolution' Invites Readers to Unlock Their Brains
Book by former CEO of Pulaski Bank is on the best-seller list for independent St. Louis-area bookstores for the week ending March 25.
Switching hands that you write with is the key to tapping your inner creativity, according to a book by William A. Donius, called Thought Revolution.
The book, which came out March 5, was No. 2 on the best-seller list for five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending March 25.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
In Thought Revolution, Donius teaches people how to tap the right-brain, and challenge assumptions about yourself, simply by switching writing hands.
Donius is the former CEO of Pulaski Bank.
1. Guerillas in Civil War Missouri by James W Erwin
2. Thought Revolution by William Donius
3. Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
4. Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland
5. The Might Have Been by Joseph Schuster
6. Relative Strangers by Margaret Hermes
7. The Mind of a Womanizer by Terry Bams
8. Light Bringer by Chris DiGiuseppe and Mike Force
9. The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
10. Hot Pink by Adam Levin
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. Girl Stolen by April Henry
5. I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
6. Night She Disappeared by April Henry
7. Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site by Sherry Duskey Rinker
8. Heart and Soul by Kadir Nelson
9. The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
10. Floors by Patrick Carman