St. Louis Area Casino Revenue for July 2011
Missouri Gaming Commission releases monthly revenue reports.
- Revenue at Ameristar Casino in St. Charles dropped by about 3 percent from $25.2 million percent in July 2010 to $24.46 million last month. In June, revenue was down 6 percent year over year.
- Harrah's Casino in Maryland Heights experienced a similar 3 percent drop in revenue from $25.24 million in July 2010 to $24.47 in July 2011.
- River City Casino in south St. Louis was the major winner in July, seeing growth of 16 percent bringing in $17.33 million in July 2011, up over $14.94 million in July 2010.
- Lumière Place in downtown St. Louis saw 1.5 percent revenue growth last month, up to $15.18 million over $14.96 million in July 2010.
- Argosy Casino in Alton had a 6.6 percent decline in revenue year over year bringing in $6.39 million in 2011 compared to $6.84 million in 2010.
- Casino Queen in East St. Louis had $11.38 million in revenue last month, a 1.07 percent increase over the $11.26 million revenue in 2010.