St. Charles Police Reports Dec. 28 to Jan. 2
The following arrest information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- Police arrested a man urinating on the side of the city parking garage around 1:20 a.m. Dec. 28.
- A man made threats at Timothy's Pub around 10 p.m. Dec. 31 to bring a gun and shoot a customer. The suspect left but was arrested by police at his home soon after.
- A man was walking between the 100 block of North Main Street and the 1100 block of South Main Street around 1:50 a.m. Jan. 1 when he was attacked by a group of three or four males, who then stole his wallet.
- A 13-year-old girl reported she was allegedly raped after she was admitted to the hospital for an unrelated incident. The rapes happened four months earlier.
- A 17-year-old woman reported sexual misconduct occurred between 10 a.m. Dec. 27 and midnight at a home on Ridgeview in St. Charles.
- A woman living at a home on Bismark Drive reported that her roommate removed most of her clothing, Wii gaming system and PS3 game player while she was asleep overnight on Dec. 27.
- About $2,800 in electronics were reported stolen from a business at Marina Drive in St. Charles between 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Dec. 28.
- A woman reported $3,788 in clothing, jewelry, purses and wallets were stolen from a vehicle between 2 a.m. and noon Dec. 28 which was parked on North Trumbull Circle.
- A 20' by 30' American flag was cut down from the flagpole and stolen from Wapelhorst Park sometime between 5 p.m. Dec. 22 and 7 a.m. Dec. 23.
- A 1984 Buck LeSabre was reportet stolen from in front of a house on Ameristar Blvd. in St. Charles around 2:44 p.m. Dec. 28.
- A shoplifter who took $61 in goods from Dierbergs was taken into police custody around 3:30 p.m. Dec. 28.
- A 54-year-old woman reported that more than $1,200 in jewelry and coins were stolen from her residence on Pike Street between Nov. 27 and Dec. 22.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from Marina Drive between Dec. 28 and 29. The vehicle was impounded by St. Louis County Police as an abandoned vehicle in Jennings.
- A trailer was reportedly stolen from a business parking lot at Corporate Park Ct. in St. Charles sometime between 3 p.m. Dec. 15 and Dec. 30.
- A phone was stolen from a table at a business in First Capitol Drive between 11 p.m. Dec. 29 and 2 p.m. Dec. 30.
- Police took an adult female and juvenile female into custody for shoplifting from a store on Veteran's Memorial Pakrway around 3 p.m. Dec. 30. An iPad cover, a mattress protector and a pillowcase were apparently taken.
- A 33-year-old man reported two men tried to steal a mini refrigerator from his open garage on Fountain View Drive around 7 p.m. Dec. 30.
- Police found and arrested someone who was suspected of stealing liquor from Schnucks on Dec. 30.
- License plate tabs were reportedly stolen from a car parked in a commuter lot at Veterans Memorial Parkway between 4 p.m. Dec. 28 and 12 a.m. Dec. 31.
- A woman reported clothing was stolen from a building at Lakeshore Drive around 11 p.m. Dec.
- A woman reported someone broke into her van parked on St. Francis at Hawthorne and took two telecom testing devices. between 4 p.m. Jan. 1 and 12:30 p.m. Jan 2.
- A flat-screen plasma TV, wedding ring set, money, a purse, credit and debit cards and medications were taken from a home at North Kristopher Bend Ct. between midnight and 8 a.m. Jan. 1.
- A 24-inch flat screen TV, DJ mixer, laptop computer and various DVDs were stolen from a home in the 100 block fo Ameristar between 8:30 p.m. Dec. 31 and 3 a.m. Jan. 1.
- A purse was reportedly taken from a bar/restaurant int he 300 block of North Main Street on Jan. 1 at 2 a.m.
- A woman reported her vehicle was damaged between 6 p.m. Dec. 23 and 8:30 a.m. Dec. 27 while it was parked in front of her home on North Second Street.
- Police ticketed a woman found walking in the cemetary after dark with a bag of marijuana in her possession on Dec. 29.
- Police arrested a suspect suspected of driving while intoxicated after he flattened his car on an island on Dec. 30 at South Fifth Street.
- A man was placed under protective custody at 3 p.m. Dec. 30 but once at the medical center he refused to comply and tried to escape by kicking his legs and kicked the officer. Police deployed a Taser on the man, then arrested for assaulting a law enforcement official.
- Police are investigating after a man was found deceased in his bed in his apartment at the Trails of Sunbrook between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. Dec. 31. Bottles and alcohol cans were found strewn through the apartment.