St. Charles Police Reports: $200 Laptop Taken from Hotel Room
Also in the St. Charles crime report, a homeless subject is accused of stealing a $100 down spout.
St. Charles Police Department provides police reports from Jan. 30 to Jan. 31, 2013. A charge does not indicate a conviction.
• Case No. 13000847: Property Damage at Elm Street. In the 1500 block of Elm Street, an unknown person/vehicle damaged a parking barier.
• Case No. 13000849: Stealing, theft from a motor vehicle, at Greendale Drive. A Garmin GPS, GPS holder, cell phone charger and money were taken from an unlocked car. The estimated loss is $285.
• Case No. 13000853: Animal Neglect or Abandonment at Marina Drive. A dog was out on a deck and feces all over the deck were falling onto neighbors patio.
• Case No. 13000852: Stealing at First Capitol Drive. A homeless subject stole a section of a down spout from a building. The value of the down spout was $100.
• Case No. 13000856: Affray at Droste Road. Two students were fighting in the school commons.
• Case No. 13000867: Possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, at Maran Drive and Droste Road. Surveillance of subject revealed a hand to hand transaction of marijuana. Vehicle stopped, searched and marijuana found with four subjects arrested.
• Case No. 13000868: Stealing at Veterans Memorial Parkway. A laptop, valued at $200, was taken from a hotel room.
• Case No. 13000872: Stealing, theft from motor vehicle, at Holiday Lane. Property, valued at $100, was taken from a car.
• Case No. 13000878: Possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, at west Interstate 70. A traffic stop led to an arrest of two persons in possession of narcotics.
• Case No. 13000877: Stealing, theft from a motor vehicle, at Bass Pro Drive. A cell phone, valued at $50, was taken from an unlocked vehicle.
• Case No. 13000887: Stealing at Elm Street. Gas, $45.39 worth, was not paid for.