St. Charles Police News: Man Eats Heroin, Traffic Crash on Interstate 70 and More
Miss any St. Charles Police news? Here's a roundup of coverage from the week of February 10.
In case you missed any police coverage around here, take a look at the St. Charles crime stories published the week of Feb. 10, 2013.
- Man Seriously Injured After Being Hit By Car in I-70 in St. Charles
- Updated: I-70 Accident Cleared After Person Hit by Car in St. Charles
- Sentencing Postponed in Double Manslaughter Case
- Man Tries to Eat Evidence in Heroin Sting, Police Say
- Man To Be Sentenced for Role in 2011 Fatal Car Crash
- St. Charles Man Injured In Three-Car Crash on Highway 94
- Police: Man Nabbed For Making Meth Five Months After Lab Explosion Burned Woman
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- St. Charles Police Reports: Person Arrested for Marijuana After Traffic Stop
- St. Charles Police Reports: Lexus, Credit Card Stolen After Garage Door Open Left in Unlocked Car
- St. Charles Police Reports: $200 Laptop Taken from Hotel Room
- St. Charles Police Reports: Subject Arrested After Slapping Police Horse, Fleeing Officers