St. Charles July Crime Roundup: Two Dogs Left in Cars, Assault, Theft
Check out the round up of stories related to crime in St. Charles during the month of July.
In case you missed them, these are the crime stories published in June 2012.
- Ron Paul Supporters, St. Charles County GOP Chairman Scuffle Before Trespassing Trial
- St. Charles Man Sentenced to 20 Years in Murder Case
- Prosecutor Still Considering Charges Against 'Serial Hugger'
- Police Say Man Told Wife He Would Shoot Her If She Walked Out the Door
- Man Charged With Assault in 2010 Blanchette Bridge Accident
- Family from Iowa Wants Stolen Photos Returned
- Teen Charged with Stealing Stepfather's Pickup After Throwing Unauthorized Party
- St. Charles Man Accused of Burglary, False Imprisonment
- Tip Leads Drug Task Force to St. Charles Area Meth Lab
- Surveillance Helps Drug Task Force Net Meth Charges
- Police Reports: 13 Year Old Sexually Assaulted
- Police Reports: Man Arrested for Disturbing the Peace
- Police Reports: $16,000 Motorcycle Stolen While Man Dines on Main
- Police Reports: Mailboxes Knocked Down at 10 Homes
- Police Reports: Woman Ticketed for Leaving Dog in Car
- Police Reports: Woman Attacks Boyfriend With Knife
- Police Reports: Man Attacked in Alley on North Main Street
You may be interested in these other stories: