Six Things to Do This Weekend in St. Charles County
Check out this round up of events and activities happening in St. Charles County
- When/Where? Friday, Dec. 30 from 1-4 p.m. at My Handyworks, 205 South Main St. in St. Charles
- What? Friday is Hands Day at Art Camp. Children ages five and older will paint pictures without paintbrushes, make a wax hand and personalize their own crayon. Cost is $25. Call 636-724-7337 or email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
- When/Where? Dec. 30 at 6 p.m. at Rotary Park, 2577 W Meyer Rd. in Foristell.
- What? This holiday lights display is open from 6-10 p.m. The one-mile light display costs $8 per car up to six people. Call 636-639-2082 for more information.
- When/Where? Dec. 30-Jan. 1, all day at the YMCA of St. Charles County, 3900 Shady Springs Ln. in St. Peters
- What? Stop by and check out the St. Charles County Family YMCA's annual Lobby Auction going on now through January. All proceeds benefit the Y's 2012 Strong Community Campaign - which ensures that Y programs and memberships are available to all people, regardless of their economic situation. Bid on items including gift cards, sports memorabilia, electronics and more to help support the cause.
Yoga Class at Jane's House of Well-Being
- When/Where? Saturday, December 31 at 9 a.m. at Jane's House of Well Being
- What? Stop in for a level 1-2 yoga class on New Year's Eve. Jane's House is closed on New Year's Day.
- When/Where? Sunday, Jan. 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the YMCA of St. Charles County, 3900 Shady Springs Ln. in St. Peters
- What? Enjoy family activities, a variety of group exercise classes and free refreshments and giveaways. The first 50 participants will receive a free T-shirt. Call 636-928-1928 for more information.
- When/Where? Sunday, Jan. 1 from 12 to 1 p.m. at Blue Bird Yoga, 416 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Try unlimited yoga for two weeks for just $20 or pay $90 for unlimited yoga for the month of January.