Poll: Chowdown Showdown Soup Challenge
Vote for your favorite soup from this week's Chowdown Showdown finalists in the poll below.
For this week's St. Charles County Patch Chowdown Showdown, we asked readers where they go for the best bowl of soup in the county.
Five St. Charles County establishments were nominated:
- Mexican gumbo at Qdoba (Wentzville Qdoba, O'Fallon Qdoba, St. Peters Qdoba, St. Charles Qdoba)
- Baked potato soup at Magpie's on Main Street in St. Charles
- Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup served with pita chips from the 2nd Street Bike Stop Cafe in Frenchtown
- Denny's vegetable soup (Denny's in Lake Saint Louis)
- Gingham's vegetable beef soup
You can cast your vote for your favorite among the finalists by submitting your answer in the poll below.
Voting will continue through 5 p.m Thursday. Check back Friday morning to find out who has been chosen as this week's Chowdown Showdown Champion for having the best soup in the county.
After you've voted, be sure to tell us in the comments' section below why your favorite is the best. And if you think we missed a great place to get soup in this week's Chowdown Showdown, let us know in the comments below!