Police Reports: Wolf Statue, Half-Dollar Coins Stolen
St. Charles Police Reports, Jan. 8-10
- A traffic stop led to a DWI arrest at 1:24 a.m. Jan. 9 at North Fifth Street and Jefferson Street in St. Charles.
- A 21-year-old woman reported domestic assault and property damage in the 500 block of Yale Blvd. at 3:15 a.m. Jan. 9.
- A wolf statue, 2 half-dollar coins and gold earrings were stolen from a home on Riverview Lane between 2:22 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. Jan. 10.
- A business on West Clay reported an employee stole a large number of $20 scratch off tickets and cashed the winning tickets for money on Jan. 10.
- More than $1,000 in items were stolen from a vehicle parked on Lindenwood Avenue between 9:15 p.m. Jan. 8 and 7 a.m. Jan. 9.
- A student at St. Charles High School reported someone took her cell phone from her purse while in class Jan. 9.
- More than $150 was taken out of a lock box inside of a residence on Westminister Drive between 7:15 p.m. Jan. 3 and 11:15 a.m. Jan. 8.
- A woman set her phone in the women's bathroom of an establishment on Mexico Road on Jan. 9 and returned a few minutes later to find it gone.
- Someone refused to pay for a cab ride to Katy Trail Lane at 10 p.m. Jan. 10.
- Someone left without paying for their gas at Petro Mart on Elm Street around 11 p.m. Jan. 10.
- Police arrested someone for soliciting occupants of a motor vehicle at Cave Springs Drive and I-70 around 3 p.m. Jan. 9.
- Police arrested two people at Elmwood Drive on Jan. 9. One person was wanted by police, another was driving while suspended.
- A 26-year-old woman reported her brother stole several checks from her checkbook and cashed them at Schnucks on Jan. 9.
- A 43-year-old woman reported someone opened a Paypal account in her name and ordered $1,275 in merchandise on Jan. 9.