Police Reports: Two Arrested, Charged with Cyber Harassment of 15-year-old Student
St. Charles Police Reports Sept. 18-20.
St. Charles police reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Two people were arrested and charged with cyber harassment for harassing a 15-year-old female student at St. Charles High School on Sept. 20.
- Police arrested someone for traffic violations on Sept. 19 around 1 a.m. at North Fifth Street.
- Police arrested someone for driving while intoxicated at Houston Street and West Adams Road around 1:55 a.m. Sept. 19.
- Police responded to a report of child abuse on Oak Leaf Drive in St. Charles on Sept. 18.
- A 31-year-old woman reported she received disturbing comments via Facebook from an old boyfriend around 7:50 a.m. Sept. 19.
- A 33-year-old woman reported her exboyfriend came to her work at Harry S. Truman Blvd. on Sept. 19 and caused a disturbance.
- A 32-year-old woman reported someon siphoned gas from her vehicle parked in the 1400 block of Wheaton Drive between 8 p.m. Sept. 18 and ( a.m. Sept. 19.
- A RADAR detector was stolen from a vehicle parked outside the Hampton Inn on West Clay between 9:30 p.m. and 9 a.m. Sept. 19. Someone smashed in a window and stole the item.
- More than $7,700 worth of cellular phones was taken from a building on South Fifth Street between March and Sept. 19. Internal theft is suspected.
- Four iPhones were reportedly stolen from a display at Walmart around 1:45 p.m. Sept. 18.
- Two bikes were reportedly stolen from an open detached garage in the 700 block of North Fifth Street between Sept. 13 and 16.
- A 9-year-old reportedly assaulted another 9-year-old at Fox Chase Drive around 6:45 p.m. Aug. 19.