Police Reports: TV, Computers Stolen from Walmart
St. Charles Police Reports, Dec. 15-18.
St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Someone stole a TV and three computers from Walmart and left in a black Chrysler 300 on Dec. 17.
- A 60-year-old woman reported domestic assault while at the Arch Budget motel in St. Charles on Dec. 18.
- A laptop computer was taken from a vehicle parked at Time Center Drive between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. Dec. 18. Entry to the vehicle was nt forced.
- A wallet was stolen on South Main Street between 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Dec. 15.
- A vehicle reported as stolen from Warren County was recovered near Depot Street and North Third Street on Dec. 17.
- Identity theft was reported at Shirecreek Ct. at 9:20 a.m. Dec. 18.
- A 61-year-old man reported someone threw a rock at his home on Autumn Wood Drive between 7 p.m. Dec. 17 and 5:40 a.m. Dec. 18 and broke the front storm door glass.
Interfering with Law Enforcement
- Police arrested a woman for resisting arrest and interfering with a law enforcement officer on Dec. 18 at 12:35 a.m. Police found the woman and man in a vehicle, both intoxicated. The woman, who was not driving was uncooperative and then combative when placed under arrest, according to the police report.
- A business on Country Club Road received a counterfeit $20 bill on Dec. 17. No suspects were reported.