Police Reports: Three Arrested for Underage Drinking
St. Charles Police Reports Oct. 19-20.
St. Charles Police responded to a report of a loud party with underage drinking at Lakeshore Drive around 11:30 a.m. Oct. 20. Three were arrested for resisting arrest and being a minor in posssession of alcohol.
- A 61-year-old woman reported her social security number was stolen and used in an attempt to file false income tax returns. This was reported Oct. 19.
- Someone left without paying for $44.17 in gasoline from Petromart on Elm Street Oct. 19.
- Someone broke into several cars parked in the 1000 block of Regency Parkway between 5:45 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. Oct. 19. A digital camera and video camera were taken from one car, purses containing wallet, cash and credit and debit cards were taken from two other cars.
- Police responded to an anonymous complaint about drug activity near 1300 block of Bass Pro Drive and arrested two women for outstanding warrants and possession of drug paraphernalia around 11:20 p.m. Oct. 19.
- Police write a ticket for an intoxicated woman near the 1400 block of South Fifth Street after she reportedly urinated in the aisle of a gas station around 1:25 a.m. Oct. 20.
- Police arrested a man for peace disturbance and assault after he caused a disturbance outside of Llywelyn's on Oct. 20 around 1:25 a.m. pushing a woman. The woman's boyfriend knocked the man down, but the boyfriend was not arrested.
- Police responded to a complaint fo a man standing in the medical building parking lot across from SSM St. Joseph Hospital emergency room masturbating around 5:20 a.m. Oct. 20. The man was gone when police arrived.