Police Reports: Son Steals $1,000 Segway from Father
Police reports are provided by St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate conviction.
- A 56-year-old man reported his son stole a Segway valued at $1,000 from his father. The Segway was at Sun Lake Drive and was taken between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. June 6.
- A 2006 scooter valued at $1,450 was reported stolen between 8 p.m. June 6 and 5 p.m. June 8 from Willow Drive.
- An unsecured men's mountain bike valued at $80 was stolen from the side of a house on Sibley Street between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 7.
- Two unlocked bikes were stolen from Kathryn Linnemann Library bike rack between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. June 9. The bikes were valued at $300.
- A bike was stolen from the front porch of a home in the 2100 block of North 4th Street in St. Charles on June 9.
Cell Phones Taken
- A 26-year-old woman reported a cell phone was stolen while she was working at St. Joseph Health Center between 4:20 and 5:30 a.m. June 6.
- An 18-year-old boy reported his cell phone was stolen June 7 while playing basketball at McNair Park.
Laptops, power tools, plants taken
- An unattended laptop was stolen from the hallway of the Hyland Performance Center at Lindenwood University between 10:20 and 11:20 June 8.
- Power tools were stolen from sheds behind three homes on Pembrooke Drive between 1:30 and 7 a.m. June 9.
- A $1,500 paint sprayer was taken from the rear of an unlocked truck overnight between 8 p.m. June 10 and 8 a.m. June 11.
- Two potted plants were stolen from the front of Lawrence Florist on North Second Street between 2 p.m. June 9 and 1:30 p.m. June 10.
- A 32-year-old man entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a GPS parked in front of a home on Cambrian Way between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. June 12.
- Sunglasses and headphones were stolen out of an unlocked car parked in front of the 3100 block of Mockingbird Drive between midnight and 9 a.m. June 12.